Sight Saving DIATON Tonometer is highlighted on CBS 60 Minutes Special 'Restoring sight to over 4M people'
Team Diaton tonometer received a Thank you letter for participating in "Restoring sight to over 4M people" Himalayan Cataract Project CBS 60 Minutes will feature the Himalayan Cataract Project.
Team Diaton tonometer received a Thank you letter for participating in "Restoring sight to over 4M people" Himalayan Cataract Project www.cbsnews.com/news/restoring-sight-to-over-4m-people/ CBS 60 Minutes will feature the Himalayan Cataract Project. #cureblindness or visit www.cureblindness.org
"Thank you for letting our Diaton tonometer, glaucoma diagnostic technology to participate in your sight saving mission!"- said Roman Iospa, CEO of BiCOM Inc., home of Diaton tonometer
Diaton translapebral and transclera tonometer is an irreplaceable tonometry solution for rural areas for quick and noninvasive glaucoma diagnosis. Since no drops are needed during the IOP test with Diaton, dry eye cases are minimized in hot and dry areas of the world.
Tonometer Diaton is particularly useful in cases where standard direct applanation (corneal) tonometry is difficult or not viable, such as with pediatric patients, in presence of certain corneal pathology, edema, infection, keratoconus, following corneal surgery and in cases of eye trauma.
Major Benefits of Diaton Tonometer:
- Easy to use. Can be used by any trained personnel
- No contact with the cornea (only upper eyelid and sclera)
- No need for anesthesia drops or removal of contact lenses
- Safe: No risk of infecting or scratching cornea (safer vs other methods)
- Cost efficient: No consumables (no need to purchase replacement tips, probes or covers, etc.)
- Latex-free, handheld, non-contact, portable, pen-like device
- No sterilization (just alcohol swab is used to wipe off the tip)
- Accurate: No pachymetry needed (independent of corneal biomechanics)
- Ready-to-use: Daily calibration not required (saves time)
More information about glaucoma diagnostic Diaton tonometer can be obtained at www.TonometerDiaton.com or by contacting the company.
For more information about Diaton tonometer and purchase options visit: www.tonometerdiaton.com or call.
Follow Diaton tonometer on: