Arkansas Valley Soccer Association and Sponsor Dr. Knoernschild Announces Year of Success
Paul Kimbrough, Director of AVSA, recently thanked Dr. K for her support in helping the Arkansas Valley Soccer Association reach important goals in 2016.
“Through her support, the association has been able to do many things we had not been able to do in the past – it is a very important relationship for us.” In 2016, Dr. Knoernschild (Dr.K), entered into a long term Premier Sponsorship with AVSA. Kimbrough went on to report some of the successes obtained in the 2016 soccer season.
- AVSA maintains the 2nd lowest club fees in the state while we are able to offer a statewide recognized program
- Passing 900 Registrations for the first time on record
- Sending multiple teams to College Showcases, in Kansas City and Little Rock
- Professional Coaching Staff for U10 Academy
- The board approved paid trainers for U8 teams to start in Fall 2017
- A City Grant helped install lights at the Soccer Park
- Creation of AVSA South, based in Danville, with plans for North and West branches
- AVSA expanded the number of scholarship players we were able to take this Season
- AVSA is hosting more home U11-U19 competitive games this season than any previous year
- We doubled the number of area referees
- The club hired two coaches for our U11 and U14 girls teams
- The club is buying new goals with Russellville High School
Dr. K adds: “I love my community and I love Soccer! This partnership is so special to me. I enjoy watching my kids play soccer and simply thrilled to be able to help see our wonderful association continue the success. This was a great time for us to introduce our NoYuckBraces.com and educate the community about new innovative processes for straighter smiles. River Valley Soccer is an amazing program! I am just happy to be involved.” www.DrKStraightSmile.com